the industry 2.0 I live for the applause
date here update goes here. update goes here. update goes here. update goes here. update goes here. update goes here. update goes here. update goes here. update goes here. update goes here.

date here update goes here. update goes here. update goes here. update goes here. update goes here. update goes here. update goes here. update goes here. update goes here. update goes here.

custom forum structure by black @ code. all your other credits go here.

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

YOU'RE TOXIC, kay's baby
MARIAH J. HENDRIX
 Posted: May 13 2014, 08:03 PM
mini biography
Group Icon
awards
N/A

mariah j. hendrix
i hate shippers (obv cause it took me almost 2 months to get this up). so as you know, this little bundle of joy is mariah jane hendrix, born to emilia and jack hendrix. she's 20 years old with a lifetime of fucked up problems: alcohol, anger, drugs, (ex)boyfriend - just a few of her problems that she's been dealing with for a good time now. ummm~ she's been acting on and off since she was just a small child. ever since mj and tavin started dating, she's managed to spin her life out of control and hasn't had many acting jobs since then.

she's a definite wild child (omg i'm so awk at shippers sorry) and always has marched to the beat of her own drum. she's blunt and will leave you speechless. she's explosive and destructive, to not only herself but those around her. she's mostly destructive to tavin, who she really does love, she just doesn't know how to show it. mj probably needs to be checked into rehab. anyways~ if you want the full gist of her life, go to her app c:

she'll need friends~ mostly fake friends obv cause she's manipulative and is a "user" to get what she wants ya know. she does need a couple true friends though, if you think your character can deal w this crazy. then enemies cause she's definitely going to have made a few enemies. and lastly, lovers. so she's with tavin fox and is head over heels for him, but they cheat on each other. so some people that she's been with other than tavin will be needed. she's kind of a hoe~ so come one, come all.

FORGIVE THIS MESS, BUT LOVE HER ANYWAY xo
PM
^
TAVIN J. FOX
 Posted: May 15 2014, 08:14 AM
mini biography
Group Icon
awards

-hugs- mariah -runs away-

Anyway. I still love what we are doing with Tariah. I think it's fresh and exciting.

I still want to do something with Mariah and Miles at some point. So when you get out of school we will get something started for them!
PM
^
MARIAH J. HENDRIX
 Posted: May 15 2014, 09:26 PM
mini biography
Group Icon
awards
N/A

YAY ILU. so i just finished finals. We can start something with miles/mj soon c: and I'll reply to our topic asap!
#tariah4ever
PM
^
MATHILDA J. POLLART
 Posted: May 16 2014, 01:48 PM
MATHILDA J. POLLART
N/A
mini biography
awards

tilly & mjlol tilly doesn't like her, she refers to mj as a she-devil or a succubus just draining the life out of tavin. i think it'd be great if we had a thread? with tons of hostility and possibly a cat fight?
^
MARIAH J. HENDRIX
 Posted: May 18 2014, 08:44 PM
mini biography
Group Icon
awards
N/A

tilly & mj
poor mj. no one likes her lmfao. BUT YES. that'd be great. mariah loves her a nice cat fight xo
PM
^
GABRIELLA M. SPENCER
 Posted: May 19 2014, 12:32 PM
mini biography
Group Icon
awards
N/A

ella & mj

i feel like they could be very interesting fake friends/enemies. mj and ella are basically complete opposites in most ways, it seems to me. mj's a wildchild and ella's basically a sweetheart. ella has a young son named max who she adores, but sometimes has some regrets about keeping him since she was so young when she had him. i feel like these two would be an odd but lovable fake friends in front of the cameras, then just like rip into each other whenever the cameras were away from the two. ella mostly with like, teasing jabs and that sort of thing, and mj with whatever she'd do but... I dunno I think I lost my train of thought somewhere along the line.

PM
^
MARIAH J. HENDRIX
 Posted: May 19 2014, 12:42 PM
mini biography
Group Icon
awards
N/A

ella & mj
although mj is a total hot mess, she loves little kids, but who would let their child around mariah?? i think mj would think max was adorbs and be super sweet and loving to him if she ever saw him with ella. but then she'd be thinking "but your mommy's an uptight bitch" or s/t idk. but yes frenemies work. mj would definitely have something to say back, however she'd probably be a lot meaner than ella lol
PM
^
GABRIELLA M. SPENCER
 Posted: May 19 2014, 01:13 PM
mini biography
Group Icon
awards
N/A

ella & mj

oh man, ella would hate it if mj got around max, she's so protective over him. she'd be like blowing steam from her ears, trying to hold herself back from saying something nasty in front of her son. it'd be funny though if like later, i'd have max wanting to see mariah again because "she was such a nice lady, mommy, can we pwease go see mj?" that would make her blow a fuse, she'd lose it. she'd have to leave max with her brother alaric and go away for a bit to cool off from that, i'd imagine.

PM
^
MARIAH J. HENDRIX
 Posted: May 19 2014, 02:07 PM
mini biography
Group Icon
awards
N/A

ella & mj
OMG lol that'd be hilarious. mariah would know being nice to her son and whatever would make ella crazy, which would just make mariah tickled pink. bc she's a little bitch
PM
^
GABRIELLA M. SPENCER
 Posted: May 19 2014, 02:47 PM
mini biography
Group Icon
awards
N/A

ella & mj

and mariah being tickled pink would only piss gabriella off more. we should totes do a thread for this now or sometime in the future.

PM
^
ALARIC M. SPENCER
 Posted: May 19 2014, 09:04 PM
mini biography
Group Icon
awards
N/A

alaric & mariah

okay so i just found out how to help with the mj+ella shiznit happy.gif alaric likes to hang out and take his precious little nephew places and anyone would probably mistake him for being max's father or someting eww lol. seeing as ella would rather not let max anywhere near mj, maybe mj sees max out with alaric one day. alaric will prob know of mj not person wise and if he did he wouldn't majorly care cause he's not exactly the best person himself but if she came up saying hi to max and all, ric would just assume mj and ella know each other and what not. and ric being the cocky manwhore asshole that he is would think he was totally pimping cause like chicks dig dudes with kids he's so stupid sometimes.

PM
^
MARIAH J. HENDRIX
 Posted: May 28 2014, 07:31 PM
mini biography
Group Icon
awards
N/A

ella & mj
yes! we can thread them soon c:

ric & mj
ah that'd be perfect! i can see max running up to her like "mj mj!!" and mj would definitely be happy to see max and if she knew ric was ella's brother, she would love it even more~ hoping that ella would find out. maybe if ric's a manwhore, the two of them have hooked up? mj is dating tavin, but a little bit of cheating here or there happens hahah. even if he is a wee bit older than her.
PM
^
ALARIC M. SPENCER
 Posted: May 28 2014, 08:47 PM
mini biography
Group Icon
awards
N/A

alaric & mariah

ric would definitely have to sus out the chick that his little nephew seems so fond of so yes xD and ric is not one for feeling guilty and discouraging cheating, he's actually the opposite. and shes over 18 and hot so their little age gap means nothing to her xD he'd flirt with her regardless of her relationship status xD

ilaria & mariah

so we gotta talk these two xD tavin became ily's first friend when she moved to LA and she absolutely loves him but not IN love obviously xD. so obviously after the few years, the girls would definitely know each other. but it's just where they would be now xD so they could either be fake friends or just completely dislike each other at all and not bother with the sugar coating. either way, ily doesn't judge mjs and tavins relationship, thats their business. but some dramatic rivalry is good happy.gif

PM
^
MARIAH J. HENDRIX
 Posted: Jun 18 2014, 07:18 PM
mini biography
Group Icon
awards
N/A

ily & mj
omg mj would hate ily SO MUCH. and omfg this is so late. my b. anyway, yes, mariah would make it very clear how much she hates ily, even though tavin and her are just friends. mj is very jealous and very territorial, so she'd feel very threatened by ily: she's pretty, she's talented, she's close with tavin. all things that mariah hates in a girl, mostly the close with tavin thing, but you know. so yes. lots of hate on mariah's end lol
PM
^
ILARIA S. ADRIKSON
 Posted: Jun 19 2014, 02:40 AM
mini biography
Group Icon
awards
N/A

ilaria & mariah

haha all g <3 yes! drama xP haha i'd say around when ily first met mariah she would have definitely tried to have been nice to her at first for tavin but definitely by now she would have given that up and stands up for herself against her xD they'd be so exciting. xD these two we will DEF need to rp! tongue.gif

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

skinned exclusively by lauz.