the industry 2.0 I live for the applause
date here update goes here. update goes here. update goes here. update goes here. update goes here. update goes here. update goes here. update goes here. update goes here. update goes here.

date here update goes here. update goes here. update goes here. update goes here. update goes here. update goes here. update goes here. update goes here. update goes here. update goes here.

custom forum structure by black @ code. all your other credits go here.

Add Reply

MEET THE STAFF, SIX LEADING LADIES
/ CIARA
 Posted: Jan 10 2014, 10:38 AM
mini biography
Group Icon
awards
N/A

Ciara Mist

I was blessed enough to join Industry as an original staff member in 2010, in the beginning, it was only three girls who had loved roleplaying and had been on two other sites together since we’d met in 2007 and we had been spoiled with the enrich ideas of the site Anna used as inspiration for the Hierarchy that the site later became famous for. What I loved most about Industry was, even in times where my life was hard I could come back to Industry and it felt like I never left, I was always surrounded by friends, the members had become a family, and for those that wondered aimlessly looking for a site, it was like a refuge. That sense of home and belonging is what we all crave and I’m glad that I can not only return home for myself, but open doors for others to feel it too."

-Ciara

I am 25 years old, I was born and raised in Kansas and creativity runs thick in my family. My father is a photographer and also a published writer. I grew up with parents that believed imagination was the key to success, sometimes the most logical path doesn’t always get you noticed. I have always been shy and a little socially awkward, so I always turned to books and writing as an escape from reality and it helped. Though I am not usually the type to talk to someone first...but i am always friendly. I am a huge fan of Marilyn Monroe & old films!

PMEmail
^
/ ALEXA
 Posted: Feb 15 2014, 08:22 AM
mini biography
Group Icon
awards
N/A

alexaaah

"i love roleplaying just as much as all of you but out of all the sites i've been on, ti has been the number one fave. i loved everything about it from the characters, to the plots and to the actual people behind it all. when real life was getting tough -- and it got tough a lot -- ti was my escape and it helped me get through the sour days. when i heard we were bringing it back i couldn't even begin to explain the feels i had. so excited to continue old plots as well as start new ones with all of you."

-alexaaah

vaaas happenaaan?!?! i suck at bio thingy's but i'm just gonna give you some quick little facts. 22, from a small town in texas but then moved to the big city. ..aka houston. chyeah, it's pretty awesome. i'm in between degrees right now, mom wants me to be a vet where as i think i would get more out of my life if i just pursued music and film 'cause it's what i actually LOVE. plus, when you do it for ten years..kind shows that you're dedicated. i'm a big tom hardy and tom hiddleston fan. also leo but that goes w/o saying i think. xD i've been roleplaying for about eight or so years..maybe longer - idk but it started on a harry potter site and tis was awesoooome. anyways, OH I DIDN'T EVEN SAY MY NAME. SEE I TOLD YOU. it's alexa. i'm alexa and i'm awesome and the coolest person you'll ever meet. ...not really. i'm actually kind of boring. OH AND MY LOVE FOR THE OFFICE, MELISSA MCCARTHY, OLIVIA MUNN, KRISTEN WIIG AND WENDI MCLENDON-COVEY WILL NEVER DIE.

PMEmail
^
/ MAGGIE
 Posted: Mar 27 2014, 08:56 PM
mini biography
Group Icon
awards
N/A

maggie!

"holy...okay so i was on the original ti. i remember it back in it's heyday and i'm proud to be a part of bringing ti back. i met so many amazing people and developed so many cool relationships. just like jen i took a break from rping altogether when the site went inactive and i just started back up again about a year later. i'm happy to be back to rping and even happier that it's on ti. it feels like i'm home."

-magz

man i hate these get to know you bits. you're lucky i love you guys. alrighty so i'm maggie, hi, hello, and i'm twenty-five years old. i'm from salem mass, witch city all the way. like legit, i live down the street from the "salem witch" and she's pretty cool. i have just graduated from college and have just recently earned both my bachelor's degree in biology and my teaching certification. i plan on molding the minds of the future so bitches beware. i love all things celeb-related and i blame rping for that entirely. i love films, television, and fashion and my claim to fame is being able to freak out my mother when i walk around the mall with her and can name every single freakin' model in every advertisement ever. it's such an accomplishment, i know, but it's the little things in life you have to enjoy right? well i feel like that's plenty because i have to maintain some air of mystery so...kbye!

PM
^
/ ZOE
 Posted: Apr 7 2014, 07:49 AM
mini biography
Group Icon
awards
N/A

Zoe, yo

"I'm one of the admins on TI 2.0, however I was also a member on the original TI. It was a really great experience being able to RP on the site, I met some really great people that I'm still in contact with today. It was such a nice atmosphere, and it was a site that I felt that the whole essence of RPing hadn't been lost on. There were actual plots being threaded out, friendly members and it was just constantly moving forward which I think is really important for a site. There was never nothing to do on the site. I really loved the tabloids, the movies/tv shows and then the award show for the movies/tv shows that had been made on the site. It made it all the more fun and really added to what made TI so great. Which is why I'm super stoked for 2.0 to happen and can't wait to plot with all of you,"

Hi everyone, you already know my name is Zoe, but did you know that I'm a Brit? I'm also seventeen and really into psychology and philanthropy. Unlike Ciara creativity never struck out to me, writing started as a hobby for me. I started young and sort of bettered myself at English because I moved to England when I was five, I had the basic grasp of the language but my writing had been riddled with grammatical errors that were pretty simple. Long story short, writing became more than hobby for me. It's a way for me to express emotions that I can't easily do in real life. I see a little bit of myself in each of my characters and that's what makes each of them so special to me. I'd like to say I've come out of my shell a lot, if you met me say four years ago it would have been a different story. But what I've come to realise is that life is too short to simply sit by and let it walk past, you need to get up and make every moment count.

PM
^
/ SARAH
 Posted: May 19 2014, 10:11 AM
mini biography
Group Icon
awards
N/A

Sarah Lee!

I 'm one of the newest admins on TI 2.0, I sadly wasn't around for the original TI but I've heard such great things that I know 2.0 will be a success!! I love watching us grow and can't wait to see what the future holds of TI"

-sarah

Hey there!! So I'm a Kansas native born and raised, but now I reside in the not so wonderful Oklahoma Panhandle. I'm 24 years old...love to write to kinda escape from the boredom of nothing to do in a small town. I'm an agriculture major so a little odd probably for a site like this but either way I love what I do. I don't watch a whole lot of movies, but I love to read in my spare time. I have a huge passion for anything horses and show actively on the Paint Horse circuit. I work full time (at a REALLY boring office job) and will be finishing up my last semester in college (fingers crossed) this fall.

PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply

skinned exclusively by lauz.