Closed
New Poll

#GETITRIGHT, mj / kay
TAVIN J. FOX
 Posted: May 19 2014, 10:11 AM
mini biography
Group Icon
awards

I held my head low, I had been without Mariah's company for over a week now, and it was the longest we'd been apart. I'd spent time with friends, Tally and Dahlia but they did very little to reconcile me. I was a mess, a lost cause and everyone knew it. I was an idiot who'd fallen for a girl who could give me up without a second bat of her eyelashes. How could it have been so easy to walk away, with all her stuff from my house in her hands? She didn't even look over her shoulder, to glance back at me, not even a single sign of weakness. Though, I'd been a disaster ever since, Sean had spent nearly half of his time with me, he said it was because he didn't want me to be alone, but I knew the real reason was because he wanted to keep me away from MJ. Two dozen text messages later, I'd half accepted that whatever we had.. was over and I was the last person she wanted to see.

W
ith my headphones on, I was writing down lyrics to new songs, they were heartfelt and made my heart ache, tears running freely down my face, the wounds fresh and still as painful as the day she'd left me. The only good thing that had come out of it was the songs I'd written were masterpieces, Sean said so himself that they were all to be hits whenever they dropped. If I ever wanted anyone to hear this side of me. I didn't want to always be known as the punk kid that made his way into fame because he got a lucky break and road his father's fame all the way until he had his own. I had grown so much since I'd released my first album and I knew that I had problems to work out, and those problems were partly because of my bad decisions and partly because.. well I could get away with it, consequences meant little to me, when you had more money than you could ever think to spend, why would you worry about petty things?

slapping my pencil against the paper to the beat of the song I had only in my head, I began to piece together more lyrics for the song I was currently working on. I had a fresh idea that only grew stronger with every word I scribbled onto the paper. Unlike so many artists, I actually spent the time to write my own songs, a quality that wasn't advertised nearly as much as I'd like. To them, I was just a punk, a rich brat, but I had talent, I know I did. I just needed time to embrace who I was. Just then, I heard my name, and I turned around to see Mariah standing there, beautiful as ever. I swallowed hard, I didn't know what to say, should I act like nothing happened, like she never wrong accused me of cheating on her or lying about it? Or should I act hurt and let her think of me as a pathetic dick who got his heart crushed, maybe I should have thought it through a little bit more, but I couldn't help but show the hurt on my face, I looked down at the paper, "Hey." I said softly, as if it hurt to look at her. She'd been to so many of my studio visits and yet, this seemed different. I looked at Miles who was sitting there wide eyed, and waved him off, "We're done for today, I'll give you a shout tomorrow." I said. I knew he wanted to argue with me, or even stick around, but with MJ here, there wasn't going to be any work to get done. I heard him shut the door, after the two of them mumbled a few words.

PM
^
MARIAH J. HENDRIX
 Posted: May 19 2014, 01:50 PM
mini biography
Group Icon
awards
N/A

you're crazy and i'm out of my mind
tavin,” mariah said, loud enough for him to hear her, without a trace of emotion in her voice. unlike tavin, mariah kept any sign of hurt or feeling off of her face for the time being. mariah cleared her throat softly as tavin basically told miles to get out and stay out. “see ya, miles,” she said as he left, offering him a smile in attempts to make it less awkward. once he shut the door, mariah took his empty seat and sat back, giving tavin a look over. she squinted her eyes at him, noticing his reddened eyes. oh, but this red was different than when his eyes were red from being high. that was a look that mariah knew very well. this look in his eyes was different, as if.. “have you been crying?” mariah’s tone was not only fierce, but shocked as well. the two have done this over and over, but never had mariah seen tavin like this. their break ups were mostly petty and meaningless, but this time was different and much longer than usual. mariah, too, had been hurting, but she dealt with her pain in a way tavin didn’t. he wrote songs to get out everything he felt, but mariah drank the pain away. mariah didn’t deal with things the way that she should have. she was never the type to let you know just exactly what she was feeling, when it came to romantic feelings. she felt weak if she did that and mariah hendrix was not weak. at least in her mind, she isn’t weak. in reality, mariah was very weak and very out of touch with her feelings. she knew, deep down, how she felt for tavin and she knew that tavin may have just been the one for her. she could barely bring herself to think those thoughts, let along bring them to words.

um,” mariah started, running a hand through her long, straight hair. “i figured you’d be here. i think i left a few of my things at your place. i was just going to stop over and pick up my stuff while you worked, but i lost my key to your place somewhere.” okay, in reality, as mariah drove away from tavin’s the last time she was there, she threw his key out the window and watched it tumble into a sewer grate, but she wasn’t going to tell him that. mariah had actually planned on posing herself naked in tavin’s bed today and waiting for him to get home, as some sort of “reconciliation gift”. halfway to his house, however, she remembered that she no long had the key and that’s when she found herself headed towards the studio.

she wasn’t exactly sure what she had planned on saying to him, but a week without tavin? her world was truly upside down and she couldn’t stand it any longer. of course, when she arrived, she didn’t make it seem like she had missed him in the slightest bit. she didn’t apologize or throw her arms around him. she just sat there, watching him through big, brown eyes. if she were a character on grey’s anatomy, she’d be categorized the same as meredith grey or cristina yang: “dark and twisty”. add emotionally unstable and crazy to that and you’ve got mariah jane hendrix to the t.

even with a second of silence, mariah felt uncomfortable being here – mostly because of tavin’s poor, tear stained face. was she supposed to console him? apologize? tell him she loved him? what? what the hell was she supposed to do? she dug her heel into the ground under the table, trying not to shift too much in her chair. “i just.. i just figured we could go get my stuff. you know, whenever you’re done here.” did she want back with tavin? of course. was she making it seem that way? nope.
tariah
robb stark
PM
^
TAVIN J. FOX
 Posted: May 22 2014, 08:10 PM
mini biography
Group Icon
awards

Would it be better to lie and say no, or would it be easier to say yes and get it over with? I cleared my throat, letting the pencil I was holding fall onto the top of my notebook. The whole page was littered with heart felt lyrics, and yet… I felt foolish for allowing such emotion to show. ”I was writing.” I opted for, giving a shrug like it was no big deal. I had heard of many artists that cried while writing, especially poets. With that being said, the last thing I wanted was for her to ask to read what I’d been writing. The song was depressing, and was all about my feeling of loss. I did feel lost, lost without her.

Wow, that really stung, ”Oh,” I said nonchalant, as if her words didn’t hurt me as deeply as they had. On the inside, I was one second away from letting my tears show, my pain, the hurt, and most of all… the reality that every second spent away from her was one more second I felt like I was on the edge of dying. She was everything that mattered to me. Without her, my career, the money, everything seemed so petty and stupid. I’d give up everything for her, but there was a fine line to be walked with her, and I knew that. If I gave her too much, she’d always think less of me. Showing her how much I truly cared only meant losing her because she would think of me as a pussy. ”Yeah, I did see a few things.” I lied. I loathed the feeling a lie tasted on my lips. If I’d seen a single item of hers, I would have carried it with me all throughout the week, but I hadn’t. ”I can box it up for you, if you’d like.” my voice turning to a more natural state, I was beyond the shock of seeing her face.

I scratched my cheek, ”Yeah, I guess.” I said turning my eyes back onto the paper to my left. It stared back at me like a thousand swords, then I turned to look at her. She appeared to be so strong, did she not miss me at all? The thoughts I had over the week had been killer, torturous even. ”I’m almost done here,” I said writing down one more line as it crossed my mind, then I grabbed my things and headed towards the door, ”You coming, or not?” I asked as if I didn’t care if I left her behind or not. Being in love was like having one foot in water and a live wire jumping around.
PM
^
MARIAH J. HENDRIX
 Posted: May 22 2014, 08:49 PM
mini biography
Group Icon
awards
N/A

mariah scratched the back of her neck, silently scolding herself for just blurting it out like that. at the moment, mariah was completely sober. she hadn’t even taken a hit of weed before she arrived at the studio. although at this point, she was really wishing she had. coming here like this was much harder for her than she expected. without the cover of drugs or alcohol, this was awful. she hated seeing tavin like this, but she wouldn’t let it show. mariah wished she understood why she was so incapable of being like any other normal female and could express at least some bit of emotions. right now, she felt so numb though. not having tavin in her life, even for just a week, made her feel empty inside. a piece of her was missing and she didn’t like it. tavin accepted her, even when he didn’t understand her – which was more often than not. “oh.” she cleared her throat once again. mariah didn’t bother to ask what he was writing. she figured it had to do with her and that’s why he was crying, which really only made her feel like a shittier person than she already was.

um yeah,” she replied. “boxing it up would be great. my mom wanted me to make sure i had everything from your place.” okay, now they were both lying. mariah truly didn’t give a shit what her mom wanted, but she already trapped herself by telling him she wanted the non-existent stuff back that was still at his house. she had no other choice but to go with it at this point. mariah looked down at the table that she was seated at. she hated this. with tavin, things were usually so comfortable and easy – well, when they weren’t fighting anyways, but even then, it was never awkward the way that it was now.

jesus christ, i didn’t realize you’d be done the second i walked through the door, tavin,” mariah told him hotly as she remained seated still. typical mariah – a snarky comment. mariah stood up, flipping her hair behind her shoulder, and made her way towards the door where tavin was. maybe he wasn’t as upset as she originally had assumed. he was now acting as if he didn’t really care and that was like a stab to the heart. mariah was more emotional than she let on to be, but she wouldn’t show it. it was a sign of weakness and well if tavin didn’t care? she cared even less than he did. if he didn’t want to get back together, then neither did she. mj was a complex, very difficult person and in reality, tavin was a saint for putting up with her for so long.
tariah
robb stark
PM
^
TAVIN J. FOX
 Posted: May 27 2014, 07:40 PM
mini biography
Group Icon
awards

”Right,” I said acting as if I didn’t care. God, it hurt to act like everything was just fucking peachy. I was one moment from telling her to take me back, tell her anything she needed to hear to get what she wanted. I had done what I’d always done, I’d given her space, if she was the one to call it quits, I wouldn’t be no pussy chasing after her and pleading to forgive me, though I’d done nothing wrong to begin with. ”I think there’s only a few things.” I said with a shrug, though I knew for a fact she’d ridded herself of my place, like a murder would a crime scene, as if she had never been there at all. I didn’t know what was worse, the idea of her leaving something behind, and allowing me to obsess over that item or removing everything completely.

I’d thought about it a lot over the past week, and I realize, I preferred it the way she’d handled it, if she wanted it to be over, removing herself from me completely was the best way to have a clean break. It didn’t matter what I wanted for us.. or what I’d hoped, her calling it quits had made it clear that at least in her mind, I wasn’t work saving. “jesus christ, i didn’t realize you’d be done the second i walked through the door, tavin,” she said, her voice full of venom, I narrowed my eyes at her, chewing on my lip a few seconds, picking and selecting my words carefully before my words came out in an outburst, ”What did you think would happen, Mariah.” I said using the same tone of voice, ”You’d push pause and walk out and take all of your shit and when that wasn’t exciting anymore, you’d walk right back and everything would return to normal?” I demanded, ”This wasn’t just a break and make up!” I said tossing my hand across the table, my hand knockin my notebook to the floor, and I wasn’t worried about it, it was the last thing on my mind. ”You left me hanging for a week.” I said stepping on the notebook, standing close to her.

I wanted to tell her that I’d missed her each and every second of every minute she was gone. That I felt incomplete the second she slammed the door. That not even drugs or alcohol could take away the pain. Thousands of negative words were spoken about her, and yet none of them relieved me. I knew that the only thing that could help me was her. ”You” I said pointing my finger at her as she stood holding the door knob, ”are the death of your own happiness.” I said calling her out on her shit for the very first time since we’d been dating. I loved her, and al her flaws.. but she was going to kill us both in the end, a modern day Romeo and Juliet.

PM
^
MARIAH J. HENDRIX
 Posted: May 28 2014, 10:52 PM
mini biography
Group Icon
awards
N/A

as soon as tavin started to speak, she could feel her cheeks starting to redden. her bottom lip immediately poked out, completely blown away by tavin’s reaction. it was always mariah that did this whole venomous, angry yelling, but never tavin to mariah. her lip started to quiver and her eyes began to well up. never had tavin yelled at her the way he was now, but maybe that’s what mariah needed. maybe she needed for him to take control more often than he did and to let mariah know when she was being fucking dumb. her heart was thumping in her chest so loudly that she was almost positive that tavin could hear it as he stepped closer to her. she just stood there, dumbfounded and speechless. she wasn’t sure what to do at this point. cry? yell back? slap him? leave? what? in all honestly, she felt like she could throw up at any second. but in typical mariah fashion, she did none of the above: what she did do, however, was clench her two tiny fists and channeled her current state into anger instead. she refused to cry in front of tavin, especially not right now. mariah didn’t get a chance to say anything back, because his next statement felt like she was just stabbed in the stomach by tavin.

you are the death of your own happiness.” his words hit her like a truck, a truck that made her want to cry. she remained angry, though, using all the energy she could muster up. mariah swung her arm upwards, letting go of the knob and letting the door slam behind her. instead of hitting tavin, like he might have suspected, she grabbed a hold of the hand that was pointing in her face, digging her manicured nails into his hand enough to warn him not to pull away from her. she didn’t even have anything to say back to that statement. mariah knew, somewhere deep down, that he was right. mariah was too stubborn to let him know that though. with a grip on his hand, mariah pulled the two of them closer together, just close enough for their bodies to graze against one another. “oh really?” mariah asked, big, brown eyes glaring up at him. “if that’s what you think, then maybe you should have left me a long time ago, tavin, because clearly i already am the death of your happiness.” mariah released his hand, but remained in front of him. so that’s not what she really wanted, but what else was she supposed to do? both of them were too stubborn to admit what they were truly feeling. the two of them would never last if they didn’t get their shit together. but after so long, would they ever be able to do that?

mariah really did love tavin, despite what any of his girl friends or sean thought. she did, but she didn’t know how to express that. she was scared to express that. the only thing mariah did know how to do was numb her feelings through drugs and alcohol. any other time, mariah would have stormed out by now, but something inside of her wouldn’t let her feet take her away. instead, she just continued you look at tavin, but her glare softened and now she just looked at him with sad eyes.
tariah
robb stark
PM
^
TAVIN J. FOX
 Posted: May 30 2014, 03:28 PM
mini biography
Group Icon
awards

What was I supposed to say? I clinched my jaw hard as she grabbed hold of my hand, pulling my body closer to hers. So close, I could feel the heat radiating off of her, fueled by her anger. She didn’t even look mad or at all surprised by my outburst though her lip was further out than usual. Those dark eyes stared up at me challenging me. ”If that’s what you think, then maybe you should have left me a long time ago, Tavin, because clearly I already am the death of your happiness.” she said before she released my hand. Should I step back, should I say something else? I didn’t know. Of course the way she spun my words and shot them back at me was not at all what I had intended, but with the way her temper flared, it didn’t surprise me. Just like that, I bended to her will as her face softened, and I began to see the inside that she didn’t often let me see.

People told me time and time again, I needed to be stronger, I needed be more forceful with my relationship with M. She was a hurricane and I was an unexpected city, each time she came crashing down, her waves broke apart the foundations that made me strong. The aftermath would cause me to have to rebuild what I’d lost and they would never be the way that they were before. I knew that no matter how many times I put those fundamentals down, we were ultimately hurting ourselves and our respect for each other. The way she’d seen me before we’d broken up the first time, could never be what she saw when she looked into my eyes today. Did she see me as someone that she could kick down, and watch climb back up or did she see me as the man that she could always depend on. I didn’t know what made her run or why she usually came jogging back so quickly, whatever it was… it was deep. I closed my eyes and went against my better judgment, taking her face in my hands, ”Can’t you see that you’ve broken my heart?” I asked…no pleaded.

I was only twenty one and already, I knew what heart break to the fifth degree was… MJ had my heart, and I knew that even if I was her puppet that I’d rather live a life where she pulled the strings than live a life absent of her touch, even if I was only putting myself at risk to get crushed again and again. ”I love you so much..” I whispered, before my lips crashed into hers and at first I felt her pull to pull away, and then then she returned my hunger, her body wrapping around me as I pulled for her legs to wrap around me. A week was too incredibly long to be a part, ”Don’t leave me again.” I said, taking control between kisses. I didn’t know if I could handle it again.

I LOVE THIS THREAD. so much muse for his growth.
PM
^
MARIAH J. HENDRIX
 Posted: Jun 2 2014, 10:53 AM
mini biography
Group Icon
awards
N/A

poor tavin, poor mariah, what a fucked up relationship that the two of them had. from the outside, anyone could see just how messy the two of them were, but none of them understood what it felt like to be in love with the other one. they were magnetic to one another. even though they often exploded at one another and things went sour very quickly, they couldn’t resist the other one. they were each other’s weaknesses, even if mariah didn’t show it the way tavin did. she couldn’t help but to run back to him every single time. if the day were to come where tavin didn’t want her back, she wouldn’t know what to do. in all honesty, it would probably kill her, only leading her to become even more fucked up than she already was. everyone seemed to think that mariah’s sanity was barely held on by a thread, but no one seemed to realize that tavin was the one keeping her together. she needed tavin, no matter how many times she liked to fuck it up. mariah was lucky to have someone who put up with as much shit as she put tavin through. who else would deal with such agonizing bullshit that she brought to the relationship?

mariah developed goosebumps on her skin as tavin’s hands cupped her warm face. she looked him in the face until he spoke. “can’t you see that you’ve broken my heart?” mariah’s head fell limp, her eyes now meeting the floor. she felt so horrible. those words were like a stab to the heart. mariah wasn’t truly a bad person, but at this moment in time she sure felt like one. she didn’t even know what to say to him. she couldn’t even look him in the eye at this point. she never wanted to hear those words come out of his mouth, but still he was here. still he wanted to be hers. mariah knew she really needed to get her act together if she was going to make things right with tavin. mariah needed to sober up in order to do that, but.. was she strong enough to do that?

tav.. i love you too, but..” mariah attempted to pull away from tavin’s hot kiss, but she couldn’t. she stepped forward, leaning her body against his own. mariah’s hand grabbed the back of his neck, pulling him them closer together in their kiss. “i love you so much,” mariah repeated. “i can’t do this without you.” despite all she did to control it, mariah let a tear or two slip down her face. fuck, mariah hated that. maybe showing her softer side, her feelings was a step in the right direction, so maybe it wasn’t as bad as mariah felt it was. mariah was so used to being in control with tavin. she didn’t even realize how beneficial shared control would be for the two of them. she took control, in fear of being hurt by him, only to end up hurting herself in the long run.
tariah
robb stark

PM
^
TAVIN J. FOX
 Posted: Jun 3 2014, 09:51 AM
mini biography
Group Icon
awards

As she looked away from my hard glaze, I realized that I had put too much pressure on her far too quickly. I was after all, just trying to make a point. Her actions did not just effect her, they effected me too. My heart hurt with the pain of losing her, and I didn't know what was worse, knowing she was only a call away and she didn't to call or text not once in a week... My mind once again raced with the possibility of what she'd spent her week doing. Was she trying hard to replace me, and only back here now because she had no other options or had she realized that she loved me too much to just give up. I was so damned useless without her, and I hoped, without a doubt that she felt the same way as I did.

The moment the words slipped from her lips, I knew ending a sentence such as that with the word 'but' could only mean disaster. I was twenty one years old, living in an adult world, fighting for radio time and space on a tabloid, that was hopefully more good than bad. I didn't want for an answer before my lips crashed into hers, I knew that it was bad timing, I knew it was putting her in a position to make a decision, did she want me or not, and she had to answer right away. One...two.. three seconds of hesitation and resistance before her body fell into rhythm of mine. Moving in a way that only two bodies that were used to touching and having each other could. As she uttered the words I would die and come back to hear, it was all I needed. I was ripping my shirt off and throwing it to the side, in a heap. "I want to take care of you." I pleaded with her. She wasn't the type of girl to let me take control, but I desperately needed for her to tell me that she knew that I could, not that she ever would.

Her face was wet with tears that mingled with mine, when had I started to tear up? I knew she was embarrassed, she hated feeling weak, or letting anyone see her in a negative light unless.. well she didn't care if the tabloids said she'd screwed someone, that was just he said, she said, but this was different. Without knowing it, or allowing it to happen, my opinion of her meant just as much as mine did of her. I picked her up, scooping her in my arms, keeping my lips locked with hers, this was possibly the best moment of my life, aside from getting my first paycheck from my record deal, my first earnings that weren't' connected with my father's name.

PM
^
MARIAH J. HENDRIX
 Posted: Jun 3 2014, 07:32 PM
mini biography
Group Icon
awards
N/A

mariah’s hands ran down tavin’s bare chest as he took his shirt off, revealing every muscle to mariah. her lips attacked his collarbone and neck with kisses, as if desperate for intimacy with him – which she basically was at this point. despite how much sex mariah may have had in the week that the two were separated, nothing could fill the empty, sexual void that she other. only tavin could do that. hell, without tavin, sexually, emotionally, and mentally, mariah was lost without him. the only way she knew how to cope was through drugs and alcohol. the paparazzi were having a field day with the shit mariah pulled since her and tavin weren’t together. she had never seen herself as fucked up as she did in these pictures that hit tabloids shortly after. mariah didn’t care what they thought. but in the back of her mind, she wondered if tavin saw these pictures and what he thought. there was no way in hell that he was proud of these pictures, but she wanted him to miss her and realize that she was more of a mess without him – even if the break up was really made on her part in a blind, angry fury. “you always do..” she whispered, looking up at him, using her thumb to wipe away the tears that he had started to shed somewhere in the mix of things.

that was true, even if he didn’t believe her. mariah’s parents might have loved her, but they used her for the earnings she received as a child star. hell, her drinking started as an act of revenge on the way that they treated and controlled her when she was younger. along with her parents, mariah didn’t really have any stable friends or people who influenced her positively. tavin, on the other hand, was her ray of sunshine, the one who brightened her day even if she never let him know that. he was the one who stuck by her side even with all the dumb shit that she pulled and said. mariah couldn’t express how grateful she was for having tavin in her life. mariah had just become so cold and closed off from people over the course of her life that it was so hard for her to express her gratitude. she really wish she was able to do that, mostly for tavin’s sake than her own.

mariah returned the attention of her lips to tavin’s lips, kissing him hungrily, hands still roaming his bare chest. “i seriously…” mariah groaned softly. “i love you with all my heart, tavin, i need you to know that.” her voice was almost inaudible, but she needed to let tavin know, she needed to make sure that he believed her. she was standing there in her most vulnerable state, but it was tavin. he wasn’t there to judge her, so in the back of her mind, she kept telling herself that, hoping to make herself feel better. mariah pulled herself back for a moment, peeling her tight shirt off of her slender body, looking up at him with big, softened eyes as he scooped her up into his arms.
tariah
robb stark
PM
^
TAVIN J. FOX
 Posted: Jun 5 2014, 08:09 AM
mini biography
Group Icon
awards

I leaned my head back as she laid kisses down my chest , neck and shoulders, goose bumps raising with every single soft and aggressive touch. Then there I had it, she wanted me to know how much she loved me, and.. in some sick and twisted way, maybe I knew all along... and then there was the voice in the back of my head that told me that.. she'd said things so similar on other wild occasions where we broke up and got back together, what made this pairing of words she used all before any different... Then I realized, it was the way she'd said it, emotional at last touching her voice. The way she was behaving wasn't because she was desperate for sex.. or to be touched like it was way too often, but because she had missed me. I grabbed her by the hair a little too forcefully for such a delicate moment, but we our love, as fragile as it was...was far from being tender.

I forced her lips to mine, only to let her to fight her way backwards, long enough to remove her shirt, throwing it over her head and tossing it to the side. I looked down at her small body and thin curves for a moment before I walked towards her with an outstretched hand, landing flat on her stomach, rotating it and allowed my fingers to slide up her stomach and cupping both of her breasts, my hands were small unlike most guys' so they fit in both my hands perfectly, I groaned as I looked down at my what I grasped and then looked back at her, that hunger unlike any other I'd experienced.

Yes, I'd always done a great job when it came to pleasuring her, but sometimes I took my own pleasures too quickly, leaving her begging for more. Something that I selfishly took out of spite sometimes. But as I grabbed and caressed on this evening I knew without a doubt that I would take my time and I would make sure that she got at least a dozen before my work even began. I picked her up, forcing her legs around me as I walked towards the recording panel, I placed her on it, matching her hungry kisses with my own. Moaning as she grasped my back, trailing her fingers with what I knew would result in dark scratches.

We can close this one after your next post, I have an idea for a tabloid!
PM
^
MARIAH J. HENDRIX
 Posted: Jun 9 2014, 11:37 AM
mini biography
Group Icon
awards
N/A

mariah gasped softly as tavin pulled on her hair. she pulled him in towards her, pressing her lips against his own, letting her tongue explore his mouth as she had done so many times before. this time was different though. with every touch tavin placed on her body, she shivered, goosebumps rising everywhere his hands and lips went. in the back of her mind, she wasn’t sure this soft, emotional moment they had was going to change anything. despite letting tavin see a softer, more vulnerable side of her, where the two of them going to stop torturing one another? were they ever going to be a “normal” couple? probably not. but they loved one another and that as all that mattered.. right? mariah hoped with all that she had that they could make it work. she didn’t think she could do it without tavin in her life. he was her rock, whether he knew it or not, and she needed him almost as much as she loved him.

mariah tilted her head slightly, looking up at him as his eyes wandered her thin body. she continued to watch him as he came towards her, cupping both of her breasts in his hands. mariah’s own hands found their way onto his, before sliding up his arms and grabbing onto his muscular shoulders. tavin’s hands always worked her body in a way no one else could. this time felt different, this time felt better.

as tavin picked her up, she locked her legs around his waist and arms around his neck. he set her on the recording panel and she released her arms from his neck, but kept her legs wrapped around his waist as the two of them passionately kissed and rubbed against one another. her hands found their way to his back, nails trailing along, leaving a red mark in their path. mariah finally released his waist as she pushed him back for a moment and the two of them, in one, in sync motion, pulled the other’s pants off. for a moment, in all their bare glory, mariah was actually nervous to do this. her eyes covered every part of his body that was visible to her as she took a deep breath before guiding him into her.

dramatic fade to black
tariah
robb stark

PM
^
/ CIARA
 Posted: Nov 25 2014, 01:41 PM
mini biography
Group Icon
awards
N/A

Dead

This thread has been deemed inactive/dead. If you want this thread moved back, please contact an admin.

PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Closed
New Poll

skinned exclusively for the industry by lauz.
CHATBOX HERE