OPEN THREADS
/ CIARA
 Posted: Dec 11 2013, 10:07 AM
mini biography
Group Icon
awards
N/A

open threads

This thread is basically to help us find open threads, ones in which we are allowed to reply on. sometimes it's easier to get to know a new rper through replying to one of these. its an easy way to get involved for us, lazy rpers.

Basically what we want you to do, is anytime you have an open thread, post it here. be sure to include the hosting characters name / age, the link, the title, location, and who is allowed to reply. Remember to delete your post as soon as someone has replied to avoid confusion.

You do not have to use the code, but please list all the requirements.

CODE
[align=center][dohtml]<div style="width:275px; text-align: justify;">[b][size=4][font=georgia][i][color=#ca360a]characters stage name.[/font][/i][/size][/b][/color] [size=1]is [b]typeoutage[/b] years old and [b]he's/she's[/b] looking for some fun at [b]locationofthread,[/b] and needs a [b]gal/guy[/b] to rock their world. if interested click, [/size] [size=2] [url=insertlinkhere]here [i]![/i][/url][/size] </div>[/dohtml][/align]
PMEmail
^
NIAMH P. DUEVEN
 Posted: May 1 2014, 03:23 PM
NIAMH P. DUEVEN
N/A
mini biography
awards

nia soleil. is twenty six years old and she's looking for some fun at an italian cooking class, and needs a gal/guy to rock their world. if interested click, here !
^
GABRIELLA M. SPENCER
 Posted: Jun 16 2014, 03:45 PM
mini biography
Group Icon
awards
N/A

ella monroe is twenty-one years old and she's looking for some fun at santa monica beach, and needs a gal/guy to rock their world. if interested click, here !

ella monroe is twenty-one years old and she's looking for some fun at cell phones, and needs a gal/guy to rock their world. if interested click, here !
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skinned exclusively for the industry by lauz.
CHATBOX HERE