the industry 2.0 I live for the applause
date here update goes here. update goes here. update goes here. update goes here. update goes here. update goes here. update goes here. update goes here. update goes here. update goes here.

date here update goes here. update goes here. update goes here. update goes here. update goes here. update goes here. update goes here. update goes here. update goes here. update goes here.

custom forum structure by black @ code. all your other credits go here.

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

YOU'RE TOXIC, kay's baby
ALIA M. CARTER
 Posted: Jun 24 2014, 09:21 AM
mini biography
Group Icon
awards
N/A

Alia & MJ

Alia and MJ are so alike in that they're both manipulative and fighting to get to the top. Of course, Alia is a casting director, though she's always wanted to be an actress. I think these two can be "fake friends" for sure. They'll probably use each other to the max. Then again, this fake friendship can always blossom into a true one. Alia LOVES to party and have fun! They'll definitely be at a lot of events with each other. Plus, Alia can help MJ get roles if MJ can do something for her *cough cough*. Anyway, I would love to plot for these two!!

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

skinned exclusively by lauz.